Action plan 2014-2017
Step by step
- 30/07/2014. Self-assessment of the IMDEA Water HRS4R and elaboration of the updated action plan
- 24/09/2014 External evaluation of IMDEA Water HRS4R and site visit
- 03/03/2015. Attendance to 10th anniversary of European Charter & Code. A decade of fostering attractive Research careers. Brussels, Belgium
- 04/05/2015. Workshop HRS4R. Bilbao, Spain. Presentation of HRS4R at IMDEA Agua
- 06/10/2015. EURAXESS Network seminar: EURAXESS Rights-logo HR Excellence in Research. Sevilla, Spain. Presentation of HRS4R at IMDEA Agua
- 8-9/10/2015. Mutual learning seminar. Izmir, Turkey. Participation as facilitator during the 3rd & 4th cohort meeting
- 28/01/2016. Attendance to the Seminar: Attracting skilled researchers through a strengthened human resources strategy (HRS4R). Brussels, Belgium
- 18/05/2016. Workshop HRS4R. Zaragoza, Spain. Presentation of the HRS4R at IMDEA Agua
- 29/06/2016. Attendance to Marie Sklodowska-Curie 2016 Forum. Where business and Research talent meet. Brussels, Belgium
- 07/10/2016. Workshop HRS4R. Tenerife, Spain. Presentation of HRS4R at IMDEA Agua
- 19/12/2016. Meeting of ODISEA Working Group for the career development of the researchers at each stage. Madrid, Spain
- 03/03/2017. Meeting of ODISEA Working Group for the career development of the researchers at each stage. Madrid, Spain.
- 15-17/05/2017. Attendance to the 7th EURAXESS Conference “We Communicate”. Den Haag, The Netherlands
- 16/06/2017. Meeting of ODISEA Working Group for the career development of the researchers at each stage. Madrid, Spain.
- 26/09/2017. Co-Organization of a study visit in Madrid: Addressing career development and welcoming services in EURAXESS Spain.
- 17/11/2017. Meeting of ODISEA Working Group for the career development of the researchers at each stage. Madrid, Spain.
- 22-23/02/2018. Attendance to the study visit on PhD career development. Paris, France.
THEMATIC HEADING OF THE C&C
PRINCIPLE OF THE C&C
|Ethical and professional aspects||Professional attitude||Improvement in the interface of the information management system of laboratories (LIMS)|
Ethical and professional aspects
|Improvement of the order management system through the order status information|
Ethical and professional aspects
|Professional attitude||Creation of the information procedure for new staff (Welcome pack)|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Automation of the management systems|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Creation and updating of the transparency portal|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Increase in the dissemination of research results|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Good practice in research||Implementation of new procedures|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Good practice in research||Establishment of access controls to laboratories|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Good practice in research||Creation of a procedure for compliance with the Nagoya protocol on the use of genetic resources|
|Working conditions and social security||Working conditions||Better conditions in terms of flexible hours and teleworking|
|Working conditions and social security||Research environment||Move to the new headquarters of the Institute: improvement in facilities|
|Working conditions and social security||Complaints/appeals||Implementation of the protocol for the management of complaints|
|Training and development||Access to research training and continuous development||Increase in the offer of training courses (120)|