Data are processed with your consent, please see the cookies we use and their purpose below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device when you visit this Site. They collect information of user behaviour to provide you with a better service when you browse this Site. Cookies primarily collect statistics. Most websites use them.
Cookies can be classified according to three criteria: provider, duration, and purpose.
What cookies does IMDEA Water use?
- According to the provider: session cookies.
Session cookies: they remain in your browser while your browser session is active and are deleted when you close your browser.
- According to its purpose: Analytical or Performance Cookies.
Analysis or Performance Cookies: they allow the responsible for the site to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users in order to improve the performance of the Site.
This website uses the cookies below. Most of them are Google Analytics cookies and can be managed by accessing the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Analytical or Performance Cookies
- _gid: Google Analytics cookies that collect information on how visitors use the website. All information is collected anonymously. Runtime: 24 hours.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookies that collect information on how visitors use the website. All information is collected anonymously. Runtime: 2 years.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookie that stores a unique user ID. Runtime 1 minute.
All information is collected anonymously and may include the browser used or the number of pages viewed. This information helps improve the website and your browsing experience.
What are the data used for?
The information gathered through these cookies is used to improve our website and to collect statistics on its use.
How to manage cookies?
Except for strictly necessary cookies, you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies installed on your device by setting your browser options.
IMDEA Water Institute use Google Analytics cookies. You can change your settings on the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You will find more information about the configuration of the cookies installed by the most widely used browsers on the following links:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/safari/privacy-preferences-sfri35610/mac
Who else has access to the information?
Any information that may be collected is never transferred to third parties, without prejudice to the services provided by Google as indicated.
How long will the data be kept?
This information is kept for as long as you do not withdraw your consent which can be done by deleting all cookies on your browser settings.